Saturday, October 30, 2010

Eric Moeller & The Strummalongs - UPDATE

Hello hello! I have just returned from a 6 week tour of Europe, where I played guitar for Boston's Far From Finished! It was an amazing tour! Thanks to all who came out to those shows and to FFF for making me a part of it. if you haven't checked out Far From Finished, please do so immediately!!

Now that Im home, the Strummalongs are back in action! We are currently working on booking some local shows and possibly a tour later in the year, but we shall see! Dec 4 we will be performing w/ Fake Problems and Ninja Gun at the Firebird in STL. More details on that to come!

In other news, I have posted 10 of the 13 tracks off of our most recent release, Daily Life, on our Myspace page. I will be leaving them up for the next week or so. Please stop in and have a listen. If you like what you hear, the record is available for purchase from strummalongs.com,iTunes, Amazon, and most other online stores. Id certainly appreciate the support.

I think thats all for now! Please stay tuned for show/tour updates, and other various peices of info. God bless,
Eric Moeller

No comments: