Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Such a nice day here in Missouri

OMG,What a nice day it is temp 72 degrees in my back yard. The sun is warm and healing. I got such a good nights sleep last night and awoke refreshed. I said my prayers,then turned on the radio Lynard Skynard was playing sweet home Alabama,(Turn it up) than I had a shower, I had a banana for breakfast.Than I went to the YMCA in Washington Missouri and worked out for a couple of hours,then I walked around the Lake at Rotary Park in Washington.Wow,That was easy to take.I came home took a jacuzzi and had an apple for lunch.Now I am listening to the birds singing off my deck. they are happy it's a nice day too.I hope you all get a chance to get out for a little while today.Have a nice day....Peace,Love,and Respect.....Ponytail Tim

No comments: