Monday, December 22, 2008

of course I know Santa,I am his sponsor



Along long time ago I met this crack head named Cringle,he was in bad shape and needed detox & rehab real bad. We took him out in the country and read the Big Book with him, Worked a few steps, fired up the sleds, and we were able to sober him up enough so he could make the rounds and deliver all the presents, to all the little kiddy's, every Christmas eve we get together so I can present him with his sobriety coin. I went with him those first few years of sobriety. But he is doing better, and the elves call me if he starts messing up, Now if we could just get him off the cookies. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.....PEACE ON EARTH & GOOD WILL TOWARDS MAN....ponytailtim....the legend continues.....

No comments: