Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Day


I am still feeling run down. My eyes are still infected. But I was able to get my computer working again and was able to download my Google Chrome. And buy more stock on line at horribly discounted prices. I went and had blood drawn this morning to recheck my cholesterol, if its not better I am going immediately to McDonald's and gorging my self. Also I completed my application for Obama,So if I am appointed Ambassador to Libertoria than I'll be leaving soon, and we will probably be at war with libertoria soon.Evidently my offer to be the new Illinosis Senator was out bid.I was canidate 4561, I offered $20, LOL. I will post another picture of my eyes so you can help diagnose my problem, I an feeling alittle better today , guitar lesson tonight we are working on the song "JULIA" by the Beatles off the White Album. He is teaching me a new picking technique.Peace,Love,and Respect...Tim

No comments: