Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not Doing Well


First, I wake up on Sunday and my left eye is matted shut and I have a sharp burning pain. So , I went to work and saw one of the Doctors, and was diagnosed with conjunctivitis. I took some med and it started clearing up and than spread to the other eye, so I started using the med in the other eye. and I think they are starting to clear up. Also I have felt run down, stuffy nose,chapped lips. I saw the Doctor yesterday, who thought maybe I have a virus( thank God for 12 years of med school)Just maybe Doctor genius I should have a prescription for chicken noodle soup.Any way, I am a little grumpy.I have been kinda depressed about some personal problems I have been having. I'll be glad to be going back to work on Friday.I also noticed no one ever comments on my blog. so I can pretty much say what ever I want because nobody is following my blog. I'll post a picture of my eye. I am going to have some chicken noodle soup and listen to Jeff's radio show. Peace and Love Tim

No comments: