Thursday, September 18, 2008

Singing andPlaying Guitar


Hi, How's everyone? I spent the day writing songs & playing the guitar. I played last Saturday Night at RSC. I played "Ruby Tuesday" by the Rolling Stones. It was so much fun. I met some cool people, and had the time of my life.


So, since then I have been motivated. 1. To write more songs and develop the ones I've already written. 2. To have more fun. 3. Put myself out here, and jam more.


Today was my guitar lesson. and although I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do today, I did get alot accomplished. I dreamed and that's a heck of alot more than most people get to do.


Also I saw a friend who use to be volunteer staff with me years ago at the youth program, it was so cool! I have been exploring putting together an educational seminar, dealing with substance abuse, hope and recovery.


I hope everyone is OK. I have alot of stuff coming up in the near future ( like a trip to Boston 10/08-15/2008), my schedule is busy. I will make time for my friends though. Keep in touch. Take time to dream of good times. Stay hopeful. A Shout out to my newest friend, Charlie. Stay cool little man! .................Peace,Love and Respect........Tim H.

No comments: