Sunday, September 28, 2008

Barbeque at the US Senator's House




I went to a barbecue at US Senator Kit Bond's house today. It was so much fun. We talked about a number of issues, including the mortgage bailout and the North Korean situation. I also saw the Governor Candidates wife Renee' Hulshof. She is an eloquent speaker. She came up to me and asked where do I know you from? I reminded her we were at a dinner together 2 weeks ago in Warrenton MO. I am gearing up for the election in November and I am volunteering at the Vice Presidential Debate next Thursday. If you need tickets to the " Watch Party" at St Louis University's new basketball arena,let me know. Sarah Palen is going there after the debate to celebrate. Get out the Vote Kenny Hulshof for Governor and McCain/Palen President and Vice President............Peace,Love, and Respect....Tim Harper

No comments: