Thursday, September 11, 2008

Never Forget


I haven't forgotten. I am still pissed off. On September 11, 2001 my older brother PJ was on the 46th floor of the South Tower of the World Trade Center. He was able to escape with his life. And he also was able to help a handicapped lady escape the South Tower, also almost 3000 Americans died that day.

I have and will continue to support our troops. You can run terrorists, but we will and we are, hunting these cowards down and bringing them to justice. We will not forget. When the terrorist brought the war to American soil, at first I was shocked, than I was relieved that my brother wasn't murdered, now I am just pissed off.

It seemed when I was growing up it was my job to kick any one's ass that messed with my brothers. Now I am supporting any candidate and piece of legistration that will protect our country, and bring these cowards to justice.

Also on TV today they showed TV footage from 9/11/01 and showed a**holes from other punk country's that danced in the street and just had a good laugh at Americans being killed. Well, we haven't forgot you guys either (just ask uday and quday and saddam hussain). We are coming for you osama bin laden. We won't forget...........Angry Rant from Tim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, We cannot talk to these people, they are bent on our destruction and that's thier final word. As a country we MUST back them into a corner of submission at all costs! Let's send them straight to allah and maybe allah will run out of virgins.