Wednesday, September 22, 2010

1st Algebra test

Well, it almost killed me the stress. I was gripped with fear and was unable to study. Today I looked into dropping the class. I decided to go down like a man. I've failed before., but quitting hurts. So, I suited up and showed up. A man walking to the gallows. I was over tired,& couldn't concentrate. Also there is a full moon tonight(what ever that means). I am just grateful for the opportunity to learn. I felt very alone , because no one but me can do the work. You get what you deserve. The test was 20 questions 5 points each. I took the test. I answered all 20 questions. I know I got some right, and some partial credit, a couple any points would be just plain mercy on the teachers part. Total 100 points. I have no idea how I did. I am grateful to the teacher,the school,my cognitive reasoning, all my friends and family support. I don't want to let anyone down, but I might not make it.Failure. So, I apologize to those that look up to me. I am still trying. I won't drop the class. I 'll go down swinging.My pray is not for good grades,but for the opportunity to learn. It's been a rush so far. I can study well for the next test. I am capable. I am scared. I am going to kneel down and say my prays, and not be alone.

No comments: