Saturday, April 11, 2009

Beautiful Day



I finally have a day off work. This gives me a chance to center myself. I am living today, spiritually. I am listening to the birds sing. I am experiencing my Higher Power's grace. I am free to be me. I am able to think good thoughts. I am able to maintain a success consciousness. Today, I am experiencing the warm sun,the gentle breeze,the birds singing and the gentle ripples on the lake. I know peace.

I know people are worried about the economy. What I do to combat this worry is donate to charity. I give to St Jude's Children's Hospital and the March of Dimes. Currency flows. I feel the only way to get is to give. I believe the only way we will get through this financial downturn is by helping each other. I have been Blessed by people that helped me.

Smile, It's spring. Know peace. Know the Grace of a Higher Power.Give,and forgive.

Peace, Love,and Respect.......Tim

No comments: