Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes We Can ! President-Elect Barack Obama


History was made last night. America wins. Today, I support President Elect Barack Obama and VP Joe Biden, to improve our country. I also support Jay Nixon to improve, The Great State of Missouri. I have had so much fun being involved in my community, and looking forward to how I can be of service to my country and my state. Democracy at its best.80 % voter turn out, people waiting up to 3 hours(in an orderly civil fashion) to exercise their liberty. The first African American president is an amazing achievement. I grew up with civil rights unrest, in my country and have watched it grow to achieve Dr Kings dream, were a man is judged by the "content of his character, rather than the color of his skin" to fulfill our country's creed "that all men are created equal".God Bless America.......in humble service to my country Tim Harper

No comments: