Thursday, November 20, 2008

PLEASE STOP SMOKING!



Today is November 20,2008. It is "The Great American Smoke Out Day". Please stop smoking. It is deadly. I think everyone that smokes would agree(deep down where honesty lives) that smoking is not good for you. Evidently the scientist have proven this beyond a reasonable doubt.So, the next question is how do I quit? I used hypnosis.It has been 6 years since I smoked. I have a family member that used the new medication Chantax to quit and has been off cigarettes for about a year.If you have thought about quitting or are thinking about quitting,keep trying. It is possible to quit. I f you don't succeed the first time keep trying it might take several attempts at quitting before it works. There are a lot of different methods to use to quit. It doesn't really matter which one you use as long as it works. So, remember I believe in you. Yes it is possible to quit. and I need you all around to read my blog for a long time........Peace,Love,and Respect....ponytailtim

No comments: