Thursday, October 9, 2008

Safe Arrival In BOSTON

We arrived in Boston yesterday afternoon. St Louis to Detroit(Motown), then Detroit to Manchester New Hampshire, than we rented a car and drove down to Boston. My first order of business was to have some New England Clam Chowder. I have officially had all the calories allotted to me for the entire week, So it's back to celery sticks and rabbit food. This morning Thursday 10/09/08, we are driving up to, East Dorset Vermont, to The Wilson Inn. East Dorset VT. is the birthplace of Bill W. the founder of AA and Lois Wilson the founder of alanon. Their grave sites are there and we are staying at the original home of Bill Wilson, which has been restored to a bed and breakfast. The peak color chart for leaves, list today, as the peak day of the year in East Dorset VT, for the brilliance of the color of leaves on trees. It is truly paradise on earth. I am going to take pictures and try to describe what the leaves looked like and the feel of the Great Northeast. Fall in Vermont really is indescribable. I'll try to keep blogging and keep everyone informed of my adventure.........Peace;Love, and Respect.....Tim

1 comment:

Masnmo said...

Hey Mr. and Mrs. Ponytailtim...I now have one blog to follow. You can check mine out at http://masnmo.blogspot.com/. This is only my 2nd day at this...so I have a lot to learn, but it's fun so far. All advice welcome, since I'm a senior babyboomer without too much tech-ability. We had to cancel our trip east, so please post some photos that a midwest tourist would want to enjoy vicariously. GBWY, Masnmo

*(God Be With You)
We are all spiritual beings going through the human experience. (: