Friday, October 3, 2008

Debate Winner Sarah Palin



Wow! Sarah Palin knocked one out of the ballpark,last night. She is my new BFF. The Rally was a complete success. I was Team Captain on the Palin staff. I checked people at the door when they arrived. I was called to handle and smooth out a couple of wrinkles. I was also pumping the crowd up.

I saw Todd ( the First Dude of Alaska) I also saw Willow,Pieper,and Trig Palin. Also Sarah Palin's Parents were there. It was so much fun. Governor Palin gave a powerful speech at the rally. I was exhausted by the end of the night.

I am sitting at home today answering and sending e-mails, calling and talking to people on the phone. President Bush is in town for a fund raiser at Uncle Bucky Bush's house, for Gubernatorial Candidate Kenny Hulshof. I am to tired to go though. I got home late last night.

So, I am going to chill around the house today. I hope everyone is doing good. I am doing OK. I will be in Boston from 10/8-15/08. Keep in touch with me through e-mail or phone or comment on blog. or I'll just see ya around.....Peace,Love, and Respect.........Captain Tim Harper Warren County Missouri Delegate

No comments: