Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Beautiful Day


What a beautiful day it is. 8/09/08 Saturday. Today is Ms. S.Green's Birthday. She is an artist. We have known her and her family for many years and have watched Shawny grow into a beautiful young lady and a very talented artist. We consider her, and her younger sister, like, our God children. Happy Birthday Ms. S.Green. The picture is of Ms. Green and Christopher.

Also, the weather is particularly nice today, low humidity and around 85 . I have feed all my birds seed, and laid out corn for my deer, squirrels,raccoons, and turkeys, and red sugar water for the Hummingbirds. I am currently looking out my computer room window at a family of deer that come to visit every few days, 3 young fawn and a mother doe. Also there are some blue jays eating the bird seed. I am truly blessed.

My oldest son Eric left today for Boston and school at Tufts University, starting a new faze in his life. My youngest son, Christopher got a job in Boston at Querdovas Mexican Restaurant. ( this is his first job, except for his gigs playing guitar and singing). So, good luck and have fun Chris and Eric.

My wife and I are now official empty nester's. Although it's been quite a ride, I can only feel a sense of accomplishment and gratitude. My Higher Power has watched over my family. I am grateful I was there to be apart of it. Thank you God. Everyone have a nice week and I'll blog again soon.
Peace, Love, and Respect....Tim H.

No comments: