Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer 2012

Some of you might have wondered where I've been and what I've been up to. Well, I have been working very hard in school. In order for me to enter the BSN program in the fall,I had to raise my GPA. I was told I would not be admitted unless I obtain a B- or better in English 101.There I was again backed into a corner. How many times has this happened in my life? And like all animals backed into a corner I fought back. Something I remember from my  New York City days. Inadequacies," you'll never amount to anything," I'll be damned. I didn't believe them then and now that I am hearing their voices (authority) telling me I won't amount to anything I rise to the challenge. My official grade came in the mail today "A" GPA 4.0. My score for the class was 99%. I had the satisfaction of going to the University officials and handing over my grade. I am officially back. I am back in the New York groove.

No comments: