Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Feeling cold and stupid/Algebra Final

Final Exam Elementary Algebra finished. grades will be posted Friday after noon the soonest.
Well how did I do?I attended the University of Maryville,St Louis Missouri, Chesterville.I got soon points form quizzes, some points from pre- test some points from the three 100 point test and some points from the final exam 150 points. Also the teacher explained to me that extra points come from attendance and class participation. Every week I was the first to arrive. I went around the other students,with there quiz ensuring the max 10 points for each quiz. the teacher allowed use to work with the other students.I was the only one that help every student in the class with there quiz.Last week everyone in the class got a 10 on the quiz. So I am the #1 attendance student. I am the number one participator in the class.Is it possible for me to pass the class.Yes,Slim chance. I learned a lot. On the University level. an honor i never imagined.Thank You Mr. Boehm. I am not a quitter, but I will come back strong. I will study hard over th winter break.I have been given a passion for algebra. I thank everyone that followed me though out the semester and supporting me
I have learned a lot. IF I FAIL I WILL BE BACK,IF I PASS I WILL BE Back Thanks My Friends and Family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One never fails as long as they have learned from the experience...A grade in a book is far less important then the life lesson learned from the experience.