Saturday, August 14, 2010

Thanks for the adventure




I wanted to publicly thank, Colonel Jack Jackson,for giving me the opportunity to serve with a true American Hero. The campaign was exciting and a lot of fun. I learned so much from this Great person.He has inspired me, to be, the better me. I was taught hard work, discipline, perseverance, honesty, integrity, leadership ( don't ask others for some thing you're not willing to do your self)lead by example. service, faith, the power of Prayer,Humility,Family. When it came time to win by selling his integrity, Colonel Jackson turned down the offer.The Colonel remained true to his self and his own values.My prayers of thanks go out to the Colonel and his family for the service to our country,our state,and our district.Colonel Jack Jackson is still here, strong,loyal,supportive,and serving his community as always.In Service....Tim Harper

No comments: